Friday, June 20, 2008

What to name the blog?

I was chatting with a fellow yoga nerd about how our lives revolve around yoga. She reminded me of the saying (forgive me I don't remember who first said this) that at first you have to fit yoga into your life, but then you have to fit life into your yoga. What a great name for a blog about my first trip to India to immerse myself in the practice of yoga. Classes six days a week for 2 hours, plus a 3 hour daily practice time for an entire month!

I leave at the end of July so the first postings will be about preparation - mentally, physcially and yogically.

1 comment:

jacnan said...

Nina,

We read your comments this morning in Amboy. Amboy still exists! It is so great that you are doing this. We miss you so it's nice to keep in touch this way. All is going well here. Will try to call Will and Jim today. Love, z&J